Houses for Sale
Email email@example.com for questions about our Houses for Sale.
Please mention the ID # and the address of where you would like to move the building.
This beautiful ~2200 sq. ft. home has 3 bedrooms, with a great room that could be used as a 4th bedroom, and 2 full bathrooms. This home has had many renovations completed including the kitchen and bathrooms. Large updated windows throughout the house create a bright space. Master bedroom has an ensuite with walk-in shower, a walk-in closet and a custom built closet wall unit. The kitchen has a built in oven and microwave, electric cooktop, french door refrigerator with water dispenser, and granite countertops. Hardwood flooring in living room, dining room, hallways and bedrooms. Tile in kitchen and bathrooms, and laminate flooring in great room.
- The house has had the peaks of the roof cut to reduce the height of the load for transport. The cut tops of the trusses have been salvaged. It is the buyer's responsibility to reinstall and repair roof.
- The house has been cut and moved in three sections.
- The mover will place the three sections onto the new foundation. The buyer is responsible for the reconnection and repair.
This beautiful ~2730 sq. ft. home has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a triple-car garage, and concrete roof tiles. This home was custom built in the late 1980s. Attention to detail can be seen in the custom millwork, hardwood floor and tile throughout the house. The main floor features a bright open space with high ceilings. The kitchen has a double Bosch wall oven and a large island, making this a perfect home for family gatherings and entertaining. The 3 bedrooms on the second floor include a large master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, an ensuite with double sinks, a soaker tub, and a walk-in closet with custom built-ins.
- Portions of the concrete roof tiles have been removed to cut the roof on the main section of the house to reduce the height of the load for transport. The cut tops of the trusses have been salvaged. It is the buyer's responsibility to reinstall and repair roof.
- The house has been cut and moved in two sections. The garage/upper bedroom level has been separated from the main house. The garage walls have been stripped of stucco, taken down, and salvaged. At the destination the garage walls will be reinstalled by the mover under the upper bedroom level.
- The mover will place the two sections onto the new foundation. The buyer is responsible for the reconnection and repair.
- The house is over-height and will require third-party escorts along the transport route. Additional charges will apply.
ID #23-051 *SOLD*
Beautifully renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 990 sq. ft. bungalow. Updated kitchen, bathroom and windows. Hardwood floors in living room, hallway and bedrooms. Laminate flooring in kitchen and dining room addition. This home had to be moved in 2 pieces, the main house and the dining room addition. The mover will place the 2 sections onto the new foundation. The buyer is responsible for the reconnection and repair.
ID #23-053 *SOLD*
2 storey home with attached double garage. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, with main floor laundry. Renovations had been started so all flooring has been removed. New kitchen cabinets and countertops. Main floor consists of Kitchen, dining room with bay window, living room with bay window, a 2nd living room with gas fireplace and patio doors, a laundry area, and a 2 piece bathroom. 2nd level has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The large master bedroom has 2 closets and a 3 piece ensuite.
ID #23-005 *SOLD*
ID #23-049 *SOLD*